#GiveawayFriday Competition Terms and Conditions - Twitter
1. These terms and conditions apply to the #GiveawayFriday competition (“the Promotion”) and entry to the Promotion is acceptance to these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter for this Promotion is TheatrePeople.com, Barnard’s Inn, 86 Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1EN (“the Promoter”).
3. The Promotion is only available to residents of the United Kingdom, Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man over the age of 18.
4. Employees of the Promoter, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the Promotion or helping to set up the Promotion shall not be permitted to enter.
5. No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
7. The Promotions will run from the exact date and time of the Post until the following Monday at midday, unless specified otherwise. After this specified date and time, no further entries to the Promotion will be permitted.
8. The rules of the Promotion and the prize for each winner should always be clearly stated on the Post. Adherence to these rules in order to win is necessary. Anything additional that you choose to do that is not specified in the rules will not put you in better stead to win.
9. Any Twitter user found using multiple accounts will be automatically ineligible to enter. For further information see Twitter’s official Guidelines for Promotions. [https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877-guidelines-for-promotions-on-twitter]
10. Any Twitter user found posting duplicate updates or multiple retweets will likewise be automatically ineligible to enter. [https://support.twitter.com/articles/68877-guidelines-for-promotions-on-twitter]
11. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a happening outside of their control. Any changes to the Promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this Promotion.
14. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. All other expenses associated with the prize such as transport to and from the venue, food and drink shall be the responsibility of the winner and not the Promoter.
16. In the interest of fairness, winners will be chosen at random by an external, Twitter approved app from all entries received and verified by the Promoter.
17. The winner will be notified by Direct Message (DM) via Twitter within 7 days of the closing date. It is the entrants’ responsibility to ‘Follow’ the Promoter’s Twitter Page in order to be eligible to win and to be subsequently contacted efficiently in the event of a competition win. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select a replacement winner (and that winner will similarly have to respond to the notification sent to them by the Promoter within 7 days of that notification being sent to them or else they will also forfeit their prize).
18. It should be known that the Promoter runs the #GiveawayFriday Promotion on both of their social media platforms (Twitter and Facebook). Due to availability of tickets, the Promoter cannot, at this time, run separate competitions on their respective social media pages. Entrants from both our pages are inputted into our external app, allowing it to choose a winner at random. The Promoter has no control or input whatsoever into choosing the winner and can therefore not be held responsible for being deemed biased or any such allegation.
19. The Promoter will notify the winner as to when and where the prize can be collected.
20. The Promoter will not be liable for winners failing to attend their prize on time or, indeed, at all.
21. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter Inc. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
23. These Terms and Conditions are effective as of 12pm on Tuesday 21st July 2015.